Main Application Areas
Nitrogen supply for aircraft ground support servicing and in particular:
- Aircraft tyre inflation
- Inflation of evacuation slides
- Hydraulic accumulators for landing gears
Special Know-How & Services from NOXERIOR
We at NOXERIOR have developed an unique and very compact membrane nitrogen generation system for aircraft ground support services, which is able to produce simultaneously:
- Technical Nitrogen Type I, Grade A, Class 1, and
- Technical Nitrogen Type I, Grade B, Class 1
conform the quality specifications of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). NOXERIOR is proud to be the only supplier for this unique and specific nitrogen generation system, which has been successfully operated for all kind of civil aviation, including the Airbus A380.
Based on the type and quantity of aircraft tyres and hydraulic accumulators you would like to handle, we can supply you a nitrogen generation system suitable for your specific situation and consisting of the following main components:
- Double purity hollow-fibre membrane nitrogen generator
- Medium pressure nitrogen booster for pressures up to 60 bar(g) / 850 psig
- High pressure nitrogen booster for pressures up to 300 bar(g) / 4,350 psig
- Medium-pressure nitrogen storage tank with downstream pressure regulator
As each customer has different operating conditions, we will also provide consultancy regarding the most efficient and cost-effective nitrogen distribution for both qualities under consideration of all relevant parameters.