Nitrogen Generator Package for Oil & Gas industry applications
NOXERIOR nitrogen generators are particularly appropriate for:
- APV's (Air Pressure Vessels) for floating offshore platforms
- BOP (Blowout Preventer) closure systems
- Dry bulk transfer
- Dry gas compressor sealing
- EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery)
- Gas lift
- Heave compensation for offshore lifting and drilling operations.
- Marine riser tensioner for offshore drilling
- Pipeline purging / pigging
- Purging-of instrument panels
- UBD (Underbalanced Drilling) / CPD (Controlled Pressure Drilling)
- Well clean outs
Special Know-How & Services from NOXERIOR
We at NOXERIOR can supply you the most suitable nitrogen generation package for your specific Oil & Gas application, based on either the PSA or hollow-fibre membrane technology. Our experience covers onshore and offshore installations, installations at desert or artic ambient conditions, mobile nitrogen production units (NPU) as well as custom-designed systems for installation in classified areas.
The nitrogen generation packages from NOXERIOR are not only made for durability; they are also engineered to be light weight and compact in case of offshore installations. You can chose between a fully automated operation by a local control system or a direct control by your DCS/ESD. Rugged design and easy maintenance make the nitrogen generation packages from NOXERIOR the preferred solution to guarantee trouble-free operation in any Oil & Gas environment.
We can supply our nitrogen generation packages accompanied with a full engineering documentation package. Any kind of special NDT and performance testing can be included in our scope of supply as well.