Heatless Adsorption Dryers
You need a custom-built solution for the production of instrument air with pressure dew points equal or lower than –40 °C at all possible ambient conditions?
Then the heatless adsorption air dryers from NOXERIOR will be the perfect solution for you.
These special instrument air packages are designed and manufactured according the technical specifications of the customer and are supplied on skids, transport frames or even inside an ISO freight container. All components will be selected according to the applicable area classification and the ambient conditions at the installation site. Besides, NOXERIOR has all necessary expertise and experience in house to supply all required documentation and to do all specified testing for its engineered heatless adsorption air dryer packages and their components.
|50 – 6.000 Nm³/h
30 – 3,725 scfm
|from -70 °C until 20 °C
from -90 until -4 F
|up to 12 bar(g)
A heatless adsorption air dryer package from NOXERIOR will include all necessary system components to produce instrument air conform ISA-7.0.01:
- Cyclone separator for bulk condensate removal from incoming feed air
- Two adsorption towers filled with desiccant material
- Post-filtration, including an activated carbon tower in case of feed air supply by oil-lubricated air compressors
- Dry air flow control
- Moisture analyser
- Thermal or coriolis nitrogen mass flow meter
- Local pressure and temperature transmitters
- PLC based control system with IP/Ethernet connection for fully automatic and unattended operation on a 24/7 operating basis
The heatless adsorption air dryers from NOXERIOR are equipped with a dew point dependent cycle timing which allows for the dryer to detect dew point and shorten or lengthen the drying cycle to fulfil the required pressure dew point. This variable cycle timing will reduce energy consumption significantly, as the desiccant bed will only be regenerated when strictly necessary.
On request, NOXERIOR can also supply you an electric-motor driven air compressor for the required feed air supply. Depending on its size , the air compressor will be either integrated on the skid or supplied separately.
- Dual pre- and post filtration
- Pressure vessels designed and certified to ASME, AS1210, GOST-R / GOST-K or any other specific standard required for your operating location
- Electrical system to CSA, UL, AS3000 or any other specific standard required for your operating location
- Execution for classified areas
- Execution for offshore and/or artic locations