Twin-Tower PSA Nitrogen Generator - NITROPLUS®
Compared to our Modular PSA Nitrogen Generators, the NITROPLUS® Twin-Tower PSA Nitrogen Generators from NOXERIOR are designed for tonnage nitrogen consumptions.
These Twin-Tower systems are designed for heavy-duty operation, where system availability in combination with low running costs are primary objectives.
The key features of the NITROSWING® Twin-Tower PSA Nitrogen Generators are::
- High Reliability
Low gas speeds through the molecular sieve beds, first-class components, stainless steel valve bodies and instrument air tubing, heavy-duty industrial PLC. It should work. Always.
- Lowest Energy Consumption
Optimised PSA tower design and process piping in order to minimize dead volumes for lowest feed air consumption. Let NITROSWING® really make you save money.
- Easy Integration
All system tie-in points on one side in order to facilitate the installation of the plant and the integration with your existing equipment.
Heavy-duty adsorption towers, designed and certified for an unlimited number of cyclic loads.
An extended list of options allow you to define your specific NITROSWING® Twin-Tower PSA Nitrogen Generator adjusted to your individual need;
Technical Performance - NITROPLUS® Twin-Tower PSA Nitrogen Generators
- Purity : 95% to 99,999% inerts
- Flow : up to 1.500 Nm3/h
- Feed air pressure : minimum 6,0 and maximum 10,0 bar(g)
- Nitrogen Discharge Pressure = from 5 to 8,0 bar(g)
- Nitrogen Dew Point = < -40 °C at atmospheric pressure
- Feed Air Filters
- Adsorption Vessels to 97/23/CE or ASME VIII Div. 1 & Div. 2
- Process Valves with Stainless Steel Bodies
- Process Piping within Skid Boundary
- Exhaust Silencer
- Air and Nitrogen Pressure Regulation
- Local Instrumentation
- Instrument Air Tubing & Fittings in stainless steel
- Control System with Rockwell / Allen-Bradley PLC
- Pressure Switch for Automated Idle-Mode
- Residual Oxygen Analyser with Zirconium Oxide Cell
- Dew Point Analyser
- Electronic Product Flow Meter
- Feed Air/Nitrogen Pressure Transducer
- Feed Air/Nitrogen Temperature Transducer
- Product Flow Totaliser
- Rockwell / Allen Bradley PanelViewTM 10” or 15” Graphical Display
- Ethernet Data Communication Port
- Nitrogen Booster