Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generator - OXYPURE®
Compared to our Modular PSA Oxygen Generators, the OXYPURE® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators from NOXERIOR are able to cover larger oxygen consumptions.
These Twin-Tower systems are designed for heavy-duty operation, where system availability in combination with low running costs are primary objectives.
The key features of the OXYPURE® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators are:
- High Reliability
Low gas speeds through the molecular sieve beds, first-class components, stainless steel valve bodies and process piping, heavy-duty industrial PLC. Manufactured to work. Always.
- Lowest Energy Consumption
Energy cost is your major expense, not depreciation. Fast pay-back assured. Let OXYPURE® help you lower costs.
- Easy Installation
Easy installation and integration with existing equipment: All system tie-in points are on one side.
- Compact Dimensions
Limited height and minimum footprint to reduce transport costs. The largest OXYPURE® oxygen generators OS-100x3 and OS-100x4 will be supplied as turn-key installed systems on a transport frame.
An extended list of options allow you to define your specific OXYPURE® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generator adjusted to your individual requirements;
Technical Performance - OXYPURE® Twin-Tower PSA Oxygen Generators
- Purity : 90 to 95% Oxygen
- Flow up to 100 Nm3/h
- Feed air pressure : minimum 6,0 and maximum 7,5 bar(g) .
- Oxygen Discharge Pressure = from 5 to 6,0 bar(g)
- Oxygen Dew Point = < -60 °C
- Set of External Feed Air Filters
- Adsorber Vessels to PED 97/23/CE
- Process Valves with Stainless Steel Bodies
- Process Piping within Skid Boundary
- Exhaust Silencer
- Air and Oxygen Pressure Regulation
- Oxygen Analyser with Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Oxygen Pressure Transmitter
- Control System with Siemens S7 PLC and Siemens KTP-700 Touch Panel HMI
- Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP Data Communication
- Electronic Oxygen Flow Meter
- Feed Air Pressure Transmitter
- Feed Air/Oxygen Temperature Transmitter
- Feed Air/Oxygen Moisture Analyser
- Analogue Output Signals 4 – 20 mA
- Modbus RTU or Profibus DP Data Communication
- Wi-Fi or GSM Module
- Adsorber Vessels to ASME VIII Div. 1, AS1210 or SELO
- Oxygen High Pressure Booster
- Oxygen Cylinder Filling Rack
- Medical Upgrade with CO/CO2 Analyser